Entries for the inaugural NutraIngredients Start-up Stars are open!
New ingredients, formats and benefits are shaping the sports and active nutrition industry, and now is an opportune time for new companies in the sector that are seeking to move forward with their business plans. NutraIngredients is looking for start-up stars in the field, who are in search of a global platform. They must be innovators in the space who are confident they can stand out in a competitive environment.
We're seeking entrepreneurial consumer-facing, science or technology based start-ups to join our community and present their company at the Sports and Active Nutrition Summit in Amsterdam this October. If selected as a Start-up-Star by our panel you will receive:
• Complimentary place
• Accommodation for two nights
• Platform as part of the agenda
• Start-ups Stars Hub – a place to base yourself at the event
• Use of Start-up Stars 2022 logo
• Start-up Stars editorial coverage on NutraIngreidents.com
• Exposure on Nutraingredients.com social media
To be eligible to enter all companies must:
- Have started to trade no earlier than 1/1/2017 and no later than 1/1/2022.
- Be ‘independently owned’. This is defined as a business which is substantially owned by its founders and/or a group of independent investors; is not quoted on any stock market; and is not a subsidiary or associated company of another business.
- Be based and founded in Europe.
How to enter
Ensure you are eligible to enter and then complete the entry form. Part one covers the basics, your company name, contact details, date company founded and no of employees and part two, about your business:
- Describe your company profile and its innovative products or technologies
- Outline the company’s previous 12 months of revenue or projected revenue. If your business is not already making a profit, please tell us when you expect it to become profitable.
- What is unique about your company and differentiates you from your competitors?
- Provide links to the company’s website and social media platforms
- Upload any additional information or evidence of achievement/key milestones for the company here to make your entry stand out
Closing date for entries is Friday 22nd July 2022
- All entries will be reviewed by NutraIngredients and a shortlist of up to three businesses will be drawn up and notified by Tuesday 30th August 2022.
- The three shortlisted companies will be invited to attend to take part in the Sports and Active Nutrition Summit in Amsterdam on Wednesday 5th to Friday 7th October 2022.
- NutraIngredients will provide each shortlisted company with one complimentary delegate place to the 2022 Sports and Active Nutrition Summit and two nights’ accommodation (on the 5th & 6th Oct) at the Amsterdam Marriott. Travel, additional delegate places and any other expenses will be at the shortlisted company’s own expense. The shortlisted companies agree to take part and assist with any promotional activities or PR supporting the Start-up Stars or the Sports and Active Nutrition Summit. Full terms and conditions can be found here